The well-being of our patients, visitors, and staff is the top priority of Regional Cancer Care Associates (RCCA).
All of our offices are maintaining their regular hours for seeing patients, and we have implemented infection control practices with specific emphasis on minimizing risk of exposure to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) within our offices.
We ask that if you or a family member are exhibiting or experiencing signs associated with the Coronavirus, including shortness of breath, fever, coughing and/or have traveled outside of the U.S., you should seek medical attention from your primary care physician. Be assured that your health and well-being are extremely important to us, and we are taking all the necessary steps to ensure a safe environment for your care. The CDC is recommending the following preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular houseful cleaning spray or wipe
Because the situation is rapidly evolving, we often reference the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website below for the latest information. We encourage you to visit the site for breaking information. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html