Seeta Trivedi, MD
Dr. Seeta Trivedi specializes in medical oncology and is board certified in both Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. She has been part of the Medical Oncology team at the Steeplechase Cancer Center for the past 7 years, and has been involved actively in the care of cancer patients in and around the Somerset County area and Central New Jersey.
Dr. Trivedi received her medical degree from the Gujarat University in India. She did her medical residency in Internal Medicine from Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn, which is part of the Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University. Rotations through Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City got her interested in medical oncology, and she pursued and completed her fellowship in Medical Oncology from Nassau University Medical Center in Long Island. She has been practicing in New Jersey ever since.
Dr. Trivedi is part of the Breast Cancer Committee and Colon Cancer Committee at the Steeplechase Cancer Center in Somerville, NJ as well as through JFK Medical Center, in Edison, NJ. She is actively involved in clinical trials through the Cancer Center.
- Medical Education: Gujarat University, Gujarat, India
- Residency: Methodist Hospital
- Fellowship: Nassau University Medical Center
- Specialization: Medical Oncology
- Research Interests: Lung and Thoracic Cancers, Genitourinary Tumors, & Palliative Medicine
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Languages Spoken: English, Gujarati and Hindi
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Trivedi, visit https://centraljerseyrcca.com.