Lori Ann Leslie, MD
Dr. Lori Ann Leslie specializes in hematology and medical oncology. Her specific clinical and research interests include non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma, and chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Dr. Leslie received her MD from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and stayed at Columbia University for internal medicine residency. She completed fellowship training at The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, where she served as Chief Fellow. Born and raised in Morristown, NJ, Dr. Leslie is ecstatic about the opportunity to return to her home state and join the John Theurer Cancer Center.
- Medical Education: Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency: New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University.
- Hematology/Oncology Fellowship: The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Board Certifications/Eligibility: Hematology and Medical Oncology board eligible in 2015, Internal Medicine board certified in 2012
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology
- Specializations: Lymphoma and CLL
- Research Interests: Lymphoma and CLL
- Languages Spoken: English