Dongmei Wang, MD
Dr. Dongmei Wang is a board certified medical oncology specialist. She received her medical degree from Capital University of Medical Sciences and completed her internal medicine residency at St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport, CT. From there, Dr. Wang completed her fellowship training in medical oncology and hematology at the National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, MD.
- Medical Education: Capital University of Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
- Residency Internship: Training Center of Gen Practice, Beijing, China
- Internal Medicine Residency: St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Bridgeport, Connecticut; College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Fellowship: Medical Oncology and Hematology, National Cancer Institute and National Heart, Lung & Blood Institute, Bethesda, Maryland
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
- Languages: English, Mandarin