Aysha Khalid, MD
Dr. Aysha Khalid specializes in hematology and medical oncology, and is board certified in both fields. For more than five years, Dr. Khalid has been treating patients in the Somerset and Edison community. Dr. Khalid is actively involved in clinical trials and research.
Dr. Khalid received her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Internal Medicine and received her fellowship training in hematology/oncology from there, as well.
Dr. Khalid holds an appointment at RWJ-SMC, JFK hospital. She is also a member of ASCO, and has researched and published in PubMed.
- Medical Education: Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Fellowship: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Hematology/Oncology
- Specializations: Hematology/Oncology
- Research Interests: Clinical Trials
- University Appointments: RWJ-SMC, JFK hospital
- Honors/Awards: published in PubMed “Management of Pregnancy in a Patient with Severe Hemophilia Type A”
- Memberships: ASCO
- Languages spoken: Urdu, Punjabi
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Khalid, visit https://centraljerseyrcca.com.