Dr. James W. Lee specializes in oncology and is board certified in internal medicine and oncology. For more than 30 years, he has been treating patients. He joined the practice of Hematology Oncology Associates, SJ in 2004 and has been treating patients in the Mount Holly community since then.
Dr. Lee obtained his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College. He completed his internship and residency at Georgetown University Hospital.
Dr. Lee spent his fellowship at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and continued there for 7 years in the prestigious oncology program, where he participated in basic and clinical research, prior to going into private practice. His extensive research background has helped to develop clinical research programs in private practice and in conjunction with the Virtua Fox Chase Cancer Program.
Dr. Lee is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society of Clinical Oncology, and New Jersey Medical Society.
- Medical Education: Cornell University Medical College
- Residency: Georgetown University Hospital
- Fellowship: National Cancer Institute/Medicine Branch, Bethesda, MD
- Board Certifications: Internal medicine, oncology
- Specializations: Oncology
- Research Interests: Principal Investigator with cooperative clinical trial groups; coordinates investigator-sponsored and industry-sponsored clinical trials of
- Memberships: American Medical Society, American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), New Jersey Medical Society
- Languages Spoken: English, some Korean