Why Choose Regional Cancer Care Associates
QUALITY - Regional Cancer Care Associates not only provides care for our patients, WE CARE. We offer the highest quality, compassionate and cutting-edge care throughout the state of New Jersey.
ACCESS - As one of the largest oncology physician networks in the United States, patients have greater access to specialists who treat all types of cancer, state-of-the-art technologies and promising new therapies through clinical trials. This makes our network one of the most comprehensive in the nation.
CARE - Our healthcare physicians, nurses and medical staff work closely with you and your caregiver to ensure that you are an active part of the treatment team in a way that is patient focused, life enriching, and research based.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with a RCCA physician, search to find the location nearest you and call to make an appointment.
- 26 locations serving cancer patients in every region of NJ
- 92 Oncologists & 32 Advanced Practice Nurses treating every type of cancer
- More than 100 RN’s and 700 dedicated staff members meeting patient needs
- Working closely with primary care physicians to coordinate care
- More than 300 infusion chairs for chemotherapy delivery
- More than 350,000 square feet of dedicated Oncology facility space
- Increased access to more than 250 groundbreaking clinical trials
- Optimal outcomes through expert pathway development
- Cape May Courthouse
- Cherry Hill
- East Brunswick
- Franklin Lakes
- Little Silver