Dr. Randi J. Katz specializes in hematology/oncology, and is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and oncology. For more than 5 years, she has been treating patients in Monmouth and Ocean counties. Dr. Katz is actively involved in several areas of research, with special interest in breast cancer and myeloma.
Dr. Katz received her medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her residency in internal medicine and fellowship in hematology and oncology at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City.
Dr. Katz is a member of the American Society of Oncology and the American Society of Hematology.
- Medical Education: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Lenox Hill Hospital
- Fellowship: Lenox Hill Hospital
- Board Certifications: Internal medicine, hematology, oncology
- Specializations: Hematology, oncology
- Research Interests: Breast cancer, myeloma
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology
- Languages Spoken: English