Dr. Raghu Kunamneni specializes in adult hematology and oncology, and is board certified in internal medicine, hematology, medical oncology, and hospice and palliative medicine. For more than 4 years, he has been treating patients in Monmouth and Ocean counties. He is actively involved in several areas of solid tumor research, with special interests in myeloma and pancreatic cancer.
Dr. Kunamneni received his medical degree from St. Georges University. He completed his residency in internal medicine and fellowship in hematology and oncology at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City.
Dr. Kunamneni is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and American Society of Hematology, and serves as the cancer liaison physician for Kimball Medical Center. He speaks English and Telegu.
- Medical Education: St. Georges University
- Residency: Lenox Hill Hospital
- Fellowship: Lenox Hill Hospital
- Board Certifications: Internal medicine, hematology, medical oncology, hospice and palliative care
- Specializations: Adult hematology, oncology
- Research Interests: Solid tumors, myeloma, pancreatic cancer
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology
- Languages Spoken: English, Telegu