Krishnan Gopal, MD
Dr. Krishnan Gopal specializes in medical oncology and hematology and is board-certified in both. He received his medical degree from Madurai College in India and completed his residency in internal medicine at Misericordia Hospital.
Later, Dr. Gopal completed his fellowship training at Georgetown University Hospital as well as Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Dr. Gopal is a member of the medical staff at CentraState Medical Center in Freehold, Bayshore Community Hospital in Holmdel, and Raritan Bay Medical Center in Old Bridge.
- Medical Education: Madurai College, Madurai, India
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Misericordia Hospital, City, ST
- Fellowship: Oncology & Hematology, Georgetown University Hospital, (Washington, DC) and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (Somerville, NJ)
- Board Certifications: Medical oncology, hematology
- Specializations: Medical oncology, hematology
- Languages Spoken: English