Why Choose Regional Cancer Care Associates
QUALITY –RCCA offers the highest-quality, most-comprehensive, cutting-edge treatments in a compassionate and community-based setting to maximize outcomes and the patient/caregiver experience. Our RCCA healthcare providers are experts in their field and bring their expertise to your community.
ACCESS – RCCA is committed to ensuring that patients have access to the highest-quality, most-comprehensive, cutting edge treatments in a compassionate and community-based setting to maximize outcomes and the patient/caregiver experience. With RCCA, one of the largest oncology physician networks in the United States, patients have greater access to specialists who treat all types of cancer, state-of-the-art technologies and promising new therapies through clinical trials. This makes our network one of the most-comprehensive in the nation.
CARE – RCCA not only provides world-class care for our patients, WE CARE. Our physicians, nurses and medical staff work closely with you and your caregivers to ensure that you are an active part of the treatment team in a way that is patient-focused, life-enriching, and research-based.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with a RCCA physician, search to find the location most convenient for you.
- 27 locations to serve cancer patients in every region of New Jersey and across Maryland
- With 6 locations serving the Maryland and Washington DC area
- More than 100 Oncologists & 28 Advanced Practice Nurses to treat every type of cancer
- More than 100 RN’s and 750 dedicated staff members to meet patient needs
- The capability to accept more than 23,000 new patient consults per year
- The capability to conduct more than 240,000 outpatient visits per year
- Increased access to more than 300 groundbreaking clinical trials
- Close collaboration with primary care physicians and local hospitals to coordinate care