Regional Cancer Care Associates has an immediate opening for an experienced Scheduling Coordinator. Duties include: responsible for scheduling patients for treatment and coordinating the effort to be sure all patients are provided the best of care. Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling all patient appointments for office visits, laboratory, injections and chemotherapy treatments.
- Ensuring the timely scheduling of patient chemotherapy education and the start date of all treatments.
- Confirming all scheduled appointments and/or treatments have been pre-certified.
- Greeting patients, families and caregivers.
- Accepting and referring telephone calls to assigned members of the RCCA CJD staff.
- Maintaining medical and clerical supplies and equipment, monitoring inventory.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School graduate or GED required. Clinical experience preferred, but not essential.