Dr. Tatyana Feldman specializes in medical oncology, hematology, and lymphoma, and is board certified in internal medicine, medical oncology and hematology. For more than 10 years, she has been treating patients in the New York/New Jersey community. Dr. Feldman is actively involved in lymphoma research.
Dr. Feldman received her medical degree from Minsk State Medical School. She completed her residency at Beth Israel Medical Center in internal medicine and conducted her fellowship training at NYU Medical Center in hematology and oncology.
Dr. Feldman holds an appointment at Hackensack University Medical Center. She is a member of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Hematology, and the American Society of Clinical Oncology. In 1992 she received her Medical School Diploma with Honors.
- Medical Education: Minsk State Medical School
- Residency: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Fellowship: NYU Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal medicine, medical oncology, hematology
- Specializations: Medical oncology, hematology, lymphoma
- Research Interests: Lymphoma
- University Appointments: Hackensack University Medical Center
- Honors/Awards: Medical School Diploma with Honors
- Memberships: American College of Physicians, American Society of Hematology, American Society of Clinical Oncology