Dr. Samuel Goldlust specializes in neurology and medical oncology, and is board certified in neurology. For more than 2 years, he has been treating patients in the New Jersey community. Dr. Goldlust is actively involved in neuro-oncology research.
Dr. Goldlust received his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine. He completed his residency at New York University Hospitals Center in neurology and conducted his fellowship training at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in neuro-oncology.
Dr. Goldlust holds an appointment at Hackensack University Medical Center. He is a member of the American Academy of Neurology and the American Society of Clinical Oncology. He has been awarded the Miami University Merit Scholar tuition merit scholarship and the John R. Warmolts Outstanding Senior Award.
- Medical Education: Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Residency: New York University Hospitals Center
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Neurology
- Specializations: Neurology, medical oncology
- Research Interests: Neuro-oncology
- University Appointments: Hackensack University Medical Center
- Honors/Awards: Miami University Merit Scholar tuition merit scholarship, John R. Warmolts Outstanding Senior Award.
- Memberships: Academy of Neurology, the American Society of Clinical Oncology