Dr. Richard Scher specializes in hematology and oncology, and is board certified in internal medicine, medical oncology and hematology. For more than 14 years, he has been treating patients in Monmouth County.
Dr. Scher received his medical degree from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency at New Jersey Medical School in internal medicine and was chief resident at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He conducted his fellowship training at Temple University/Fox Chase Cancer Center in hematology/oncology.
Dr. Scher practices at Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank, NJ. He is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Medical Education: Univeristy of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: New Jersey Medical School
- Fellowship: Temple University/Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Board Certificiations: Internal medicine, medical oncology, hematology
- Specializations: Hematology, oncology
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Languages Spoken: English