Dr. Rachel Levenbach specializes in Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Levenbach was born and raised in New Jersey. She received her medical degree from Temple University Medical School. She completed her residency at Temple University Hospital in Internal Medicine and conducted her fellowship training at Fox Chase Cancer Center/Temple University Hospital in Medical Oncology and Hematology. During her residency and fellowship she was involved in clinical research in the areas of Breast Cancer and Gynecological Malignancies. She is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and American society of Hematology. Dr. Levenbach is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
Specific honors and awards include:Charles Kravitz award for academic excellence, warmth, humility, and genuine commitment to patient care (2008). I. W. Ginsberg Award for special enthusiasm and talent as an educator (2010-2011).
- Medical Education: Temple University School of Medicine
- Residency: Temple University Hosptial
- Fellowship: Fox Chase Cancer Center/Temple University Hospital
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
- Specializations: Hematology/Medical Oncology
- Research Interests: Cancer therapeutics
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology and American Society of Hematology
- Languages Spoken: English