Dr. Phillip D. Reid is board certified in hematology and medical oncology. For more than 12 years, he has been treating patients in the central New Jersey community.
Dr. Reid received his medical degree from the Stanford University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Harvard Medical School’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital and conducted his fellowship training in oncology and hematology at Harvard Medical School’s Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. He completed a Clinical Effectiveness Course at the Harvard School of Public Health.
Dr. Reid is currently a Clinical Instructor at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) -- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncologists, American Society of Hematology, and Medical Society of New Jersey. While attending Stanford University School of Medicine, he was the recipient of the Stanford Medical Scholar Award and the Pfeiffer Memorial Research Fellowship.
- Medical Education: Stanford University School of Medicine
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Harvard Medical School Brigham and Women\\'s Hospital
- Fellowship: Oncology and Hematology, Harvard Medical School, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Board Certifications: Hematology, medical oncology
- University Appointments: Clinical Instructor, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) -- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School; Clinical Fellow in Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Honors/Awards: Stanford Medical Scholar, Pfeiffer Memorial Research Fellowship
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, Medical Society of New Jersey
- Languages Spoken: English