Dr. Patricia Conrad Rizzo, M.D., earned her undergraduate degree in psychology and her graduate degree in medicine from Georgetown University. She completed her residency and medical oncology fellowship at Georgetown's Lombardi Cancer Center. Thereafter, Dr. Rizzo completed a hematology fellowship at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York in 1996. She is board-certified in medical oncology and hematology. Following her post-graduate training, Dr. Rizzo was a member of the clinical faculty at Lombardi Cancer Center for five years, specializing in breast and GI oncology. She also was the Medical Director of Ballston Infusion Services and worked with the Washington Home, a hospice in DC. Since 2001, Dr. Rizzo has been in private practice in Fairfax, VA, and more recently, at our Chevy Chase location.
- Medical Education: Georgetown University
- Residency: Georgetown Lombardi Cancer Center
- Fellowship: Georgetown Lombardi Cancer Center (medical oncology), Mount Sinai Hospital (hematology)
- Board Certifications: Medical Oncology, Hematology
- Languages Spoken: English