Dr. Maurice J. Cairoli specializes in oncology and breast cancer, and is board certified in internal medicine and oncology. For more than 24 years, he has been treating patients in the Mount Holly community. Dr. Cairoli is part of the Breast Cancer Committee in Virtua Memorial Hospital and has a special interest in breast cancer. He has conducted research with the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group.
Dr. Cairoli obtained his medical degree from New York Medical College. He completed his residency at Barnes Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine in internal medicine and conducted his fellowship in both hematology and oncology at the Barnes Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine.
Dr. Cairoli's Bachelor Degree was completed at the University Of Notre Dame, and he remains a Notre Dame alumnus and fan.
Dr. Cairoli is a member of American College of Physicians, American Society of Clinical Oncology, New Jersey State Oncology Society, and Medical Society of New Jersey.
Dr. Cairoli was honored with "2012 Best Docs" for Medical Oncology from South Jersey Magazine.
- Medical Education: New York Medical College
- Residency: Barnes Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Barnes Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine
- Board Certifications: Internal medicine, oncology
- Specializations: Oncology, breast cancer
- Research Interests: Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group
- Honors/Awards: South Jersey Magazine- 2012 Best Docs
- Memberships: American College of Physicians, American Society of Clinical Oncology, New Jersey State Oncology Society, Medical Society of New Jersey
- Languages Spoken: English