Dr. Martin Frank specializes in hematology/oncology, and is board certified in internal medicine and oncology. For more than 25 years, he has been treating patients in the Pompton Plains community.
Dr. Frank received his medical degree from George Washington University. He completed his residency and fellowship training at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in internal medicine, hematology and oncology.
Dr. Frank's awards include Castle Connelly "Best Doctor" for the past 8 years.
- Medical Education: George Washington University
- Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Board Certifications: Internal medicine, oncology
- Specializations: Hematology/oncology
- Honors/Awards: Castle Connolly
- Languages Spoken: English