Dr. Mark S. Pascal specializes in brain tumors, all other solid tumors, blood clotting problems, and general hematology. He is board certified in medical oncology. For more than 33 years, Dr. Pascal has been treating patients in the Bergen County community. Dr. Pascal is actively involved in neuro-oncology research and has several ongoing trials in brain tumor immunotherapy.
Dr. Pascal received his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College, with honors, and is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha National Honor Medical Society. He completed his internal medicine residency at The New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center, and subsequent fellowship training in medical oncology and hematology at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Pascal holds an appointment at Hackensack University Medical Center. He is the Director of the Medical Oncology Society of New Jersey and is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis, and Society for Neuro-Oncology.
- Medical Education: Jefferson Medical College
- Residency: The New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Medical oncology
- Specializations: Neuro-oncology, breast and lung carcinomas, bleeding and clotting disorders
- Research Interests: Immunotherapy of brain tumors
- University Appointments: Senior Attending Physician
- Memberships: Director of the Medical Oncology Society of New Jersey, member of American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Society for Neuro-Oncology
- Languages Spoken: English