Dr. Marcus Porcelli specializes in hematology/oncology and is board certified. He received his medical degree from Universita di Padova and completed his internal medicine residency at St. Peter’s University Hospital and his fellowship at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- Medical Education: Universita di Padova, Padova, Italy
- Internal Medicine Residency: St. Peter’s University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- Fellowships: Hematology/Oncology: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ
- Certification: Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology
- Languages: English, Italian