Dr. Ken Laughinghouse specializes in hematology and medical oncology, and is board certified in medical oncology. For more than 15 years, he has been treating patients in the Little Silver, New Jersey community.
Dr. Laughinghouse received his medical degree from Yale University. He completed his residency in internal medicine, and subsequently his fellowship training in hematology and medical oncology at the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center in Philadelphia.
- Medical Education: Yale University
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of Pennsylvania Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Medical oncology
- Specializations: Hematology, medical oncology
- Languages Spoken: English