Dr. Kaleem Ahmad specializes in hematology and oncology, and is board certified in both. For more than 20 years, he has been treating patients in the Marmora community. He is actively involved in treating a wide variety of cancers including breast, colon, lung, gastric, esophageal, and lymphoma.
Dr. Ahmad received his medical degree from Dow University of Medical Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan. He completed his residency at Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center in internal medicine and conducted his fellowship training at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ, in hematology/oncology.
Dr. Ahmad holds an appointment at Cape Regional Medical Center and Shore Memorial Hospital in southern New Jersey. He is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Medical Education: Dow University of Medical Sciences
- Residency: Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center, Plainfield NJ
- Fellowship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) -- Robert Wood Johnson University
- Board Certifications: Hematology, oncology
- Specializations: Hematology, oncology
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu