Dr. Joshua Richter specializes in medical oncology, hematology, and multiple myeloma, and is board certified in internal medicine and medical oncology. For more than 2 years, he has been treating patients in the New Jersey community. Dr. Richter is actively involved in multiple myeloma research.
Dr. Richter received his medical degree from New York Medical College. He completed his residency at St. Vincent’s Hospital – New York Medical College in internal medicine and conducted his fellowship training at Yale Cancer Center, Yale University in medical oncology/hematology.
Dr. Richter holds an appointment at Hackensack University Medical Center.
- Medical Education: New York Medical College
- Residency: St. Vincent's Hospital , New York Medical College
- Fellowship: Yale Cancer Center, Yale University
- Board Certifications: Internal medicine, medical oncology
- Specializations: Medical oncology, hematology, multiple myeloma
- Research Interests: Multiple myeloma
- University Appointments: Hackensack University Medical Center
- Languages Spoken: English