Dr. Jonathan Rosenbluth specializes in hematology and medical oncology, and is board certified in medical oncology and internal medicine. He has been practicing in his specialty for over 8 years, treating patients in Somerset County and Edison. Dr. Rosenbluth is actively involved in clinical trials and has specific interests in geriatric oncology, as well as colorectal and prostate cancer.
Dr. Rosenbluth received his medical degree from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, and his fellowship training in Hematology and Medical Oncology at Hahnemann University Hospital.
Dr. Rosenbluth is on medical staff at Somerset Medical Center in Somerville, and at JFK Medical Center in Edison. He is a member of the Colorectal Cancer, Lung Cancer, and Prostate Cancer Multidisciplinary Teams at the Steeplechase Cancer Center.
- Medical Education: UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Cooper Hospital
- Fellowship: Drexel University College of Medicine- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- Specializations: Prostate Cancer, Geriatric Oncology, Benign Hematology
- Research Interests: Clinical Trials, Lymphoma
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Languages Spoken: English