Dr. Harry Harper specializes in medical oncology, hematology, and thoracic oncology, and is board certified in internal medicine, medical oncology and hematology. For more than 30 years, he has been treating patients in the New Jersey community. Dr. Harper is actively involved in thoracic oncology research.
Dr. Harper received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine. He completed his residency at New York Hospital in internal medicine and conducted his fellowship training at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in medical oncology hematology.
Dr. Harper holds an appointment at Hackensack University Medical Center. He has been awarded the National Merit Scholar Award from Johns Hopkins University and the Alpha Omega Award from the National Medical Honor Society.
- Medical Education: Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency: New York Hospital
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal medicine, medical oncology, hematology
- Specializations: Medical oncology, hematology, thoracic oncology
- Research Interests: Thoracic oncology
- University Appointments: Hackensack University Medical Center
- Honors/Awards: National Merit Scholar Award from Johns Hopkins University, Alpha Omega Award from the National Medical Honor Society