Dr. Gurpreet Lamba specializes in hematology and oncology, and is board certified in hematology and clinical oncology. Dr. Lamba recently moved to the New Jersey area from Vermont where he was an attending physician in hematology and oncology at the University of Vermont Medical Center. Dr. Lamba was actively involved in clinical and translational research for treatment options and supportive care for patients with leukemia, lymphomas and other hematologic malignancies. Dr. Lamba also participated in numerous national cooperative group and industry trials. He was involved in the design and conduct of Phase I, II and III clinical trials. Dr. Lamba received his medical degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, India. He completed his residency at New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY in Internal Medicine and conducted his fellowship training at New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY in Hematology/Oncology. He is also a member of the American Society of Hematology, American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Medical Association, American Society of Bone Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT) and was a member of cooperative cancer groups (Alliance, CTEP).
- Medical Education: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, India
- Residency: New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY
- Fellowship: New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
- Board Certifications: Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine
- Specializations: Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Research Interest: His interests include using novel agents to reduce toxicity without compromising on efficacy in patients with malignancies.