Dr. Ethan Wasserman specializes in hematology and medical oncology, and is board certified in internal medicine and medical oncology. He is board eligible in hematology. For the past 4 years, he has been treating patients in Mercer and Monmouth counties. He recently joined the Howell division, serving Monmouth and Ocean counties. Dr. Wasserman served as a sub-investigator on multiple trials and is actively involved in multiple clinical research trials on hereditary cancer syndromes.
Dr. Wasserman received his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, PA. He completed his residency in internal medicine at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey -- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and his fellowship in hematology and medical oncology at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Cancer Institute of New Jersey.
Dr. Wasserman is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, and American Medical Association. He serves on the Medical Advisory Board of Sharsheret, a national not-for-profit organization supporting young Jewish women and their families facing breast cancer.
- Medical Education: Jefferson Medical College
- Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey -- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Fellowship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Board Certifications: Internal medicine, medical oncology; board eligible in hematology
- Specializations: Hematology, medical oncology
- Research Interests: Clinical trials, hereditary cancer syndromes
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, American Medical Association, Sharsheret
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew