Dr. Eduard Kagan specializes in radiation oncology and brachytherapy, and is board certified in radiation oncology. For more than 10 years, he has been treating patients in the New York/New Jersey community. His research focuses on brachytherapy.
Dr. Kagan received his medical degree from Michigan State University. He completed his residency at Henry Ford Hospital in radiation oncology.
Dr. Kagan holds an appointment at Hackensack University Medical Center. He is a member of American Society for Radiation Oncology and the American Brachytherapy Society.
- Medical Education: Michigan State University
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital
- Board Certifications: Radiation oncology
- Specializations: Radiation oncology, brachytherapy
- Research Interests: Brachytherapy
- University Appointments: Hackensack University Medical Center
- Memberships: American Society for Radiation Oncology, American Brachytherapy Society
- Languages Spoken: English