Dr. Donna Trauth McNamara specializes in medical oncology, hematology, and breast cancer, and is board certified in internal medicine and medical oncology. For more than 7 years, she has been treating patients in the New Jersey community. Dr. McNamara is actively involved in breast cancer research.
Dr. McNamara received her medical degree from Loyola University of Chicago She completed her residency at University of Medicine and Dentistry -- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in internal medicine and conducted her fellowship training at Fox Chase Cancer Center in medical oncology/hematology.
Dr. McNamara holds an appointment at Hackensack University Medical Center. She is a member of American Society of Clinical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology Group, American Society of Hematology, and Associate of American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine, and the American Medical Association.
- Medical Education: Loyola University of Chicago
- Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey -- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Fellowship: Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal medicine, medical oncology
- Specializations: Medical oncology, hematology, breast cancer
- Research Interests: Breast cancer
- University Appointments: Hackensack University Medical Center
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology Group, American Society of Hematology, Associate of ACP-ASIM and the American Medical Association.
- Languages Spoken: English