Dr. Andrei Dobrescu specializes in medical oncology and hematology, and is board certified in medical oncology, hematology and internal medicine. For more than 3 years, he has been treating patients in the Somerset County and Edison area. Dr. Dobrescu is actively involved in clinical trials research in novel targeted therapies.
Dr. Dobrescu received his medical degree from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania. He completed his residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center in internal medicine and conducted his fellowship training at Winthrop University Hospital, a Stony Brook University-affiliated teaching hospital, in oncology and hematology. He is a member of American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Medical Education: University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania
- Residency: St. Luke\\'s-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Fellowship: Winthrop University Hospital
- Board Certifications: Medical oncology, hematology, internal medicine
- Specializations: Medical oncology, hematology
- Research Interests: Clinical trials research in novel targeted therapies
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology