Dr. Aileen L. Chen specializes in medical oncology and hematology, and is board certified in medical oncology and hematology. For more than 7 years, she has been treating patients in the Holmdel and Freehold communities. Dr. Chen is actively involved in clinical trials offered by Meridian Health System and CentraState Medical Center.
Dr. Chen received her medical degree from University of California at Irvine, College of Medicine. She completed her residency at Kaiser Foundation Hospital in San Francisco, California, in internal medicine and conducted her fellowship training at New York University Medical Center in medical oncology and hematology.
Dr. Chen is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American Society of Hematology.
- Medical Education: University of California at Irvine, College of Medicine
- Residency: Kaiser Foundation Hospital, San Francisco, CA
- Fellowship: New York University Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Medical oncology, hematology
- Specializations: Medical oncology, hematology
- Research Interests: Clinical trials
- Memberships: American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology
- Languages Spoken: Chinese, Burmese, English